Saturday, May 16, 2015

The 2016 Season: What do we have?

I am going to go ahead and give the lineup, etc, even though its way too early and we don't know who is coming back, etc.

Catcher-Gavin Collins, Jr. He will come back healthy and hungry. Huge year ahead.
1B-Reid Humphreys, Jr. My money is on Reid playing 1B. This is his draft year and he needs to play in the field. He just can't DH and get drafted.
2B-John Holland, Sr. I wish he would come back for his senior year. He was so steady at 2B. His offense really came around.
SS-Ryan Gridley, So. He had a great freshman season. Only will get better and better.
3B-Luke Reynolds, Jr. This may be a platoon position but Luke got better as the season went. He just needs to play summer ball at 3B and get better defensively.
LF-Brent Rooker, So.RS He is a big powerful kid that should play some in the field in 2016.
CF-Michael Smith, Sr. He is such a great player, I think. If he wouldn't have gotten hurt, he may have been drafted in June. Jacob Robson could factor in here but I think he will be drafted.
RF-Cody Brown, Jr.RS Such a great competitor and hustler. Had some huge hits in 2015.

This is my way too early lineup. I will update this as time goes by. MLB draft will have a say in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment