Saturday, May 16, 2015

2016 Season: What do we have, pitching.

I got between 25-30 on my 2016 roster but that will be whittled down to around 20. This is the position with the most turnover. Lots of hard throwing premium arms (hopefully) coming to campus in July and August. This will push some to move on.

The age of throwing in the mid 80s is gone. We have got with the program and are bringing in guys who throw in low to mid 90's. This will be the norm in recruiting now.

I would think our rotation will have either have Dakota Hudson, Austin Sexton or Moonlight Tatum has two if not all 3 spots.

Of course, our star studded in coming class will push these guys. Way too early to tell right now.

Like I have said they past year, I think we have the best LHP class in the nation. These guys can bring it.

I will have more on the pitching as he summer progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment