Wednesday, January 21, 2015

2015 Season: Prediction

I predicted in 2014 that we will go to a Super regional. Once you get to this level, then it depends on being hot at the right time. Pitchers and hitters being at the top of their game, like in 2013. Well, we ended up 1 game shy of a Super.
This year, I am going with the same prediction. I think we can make it to a Super. Again, I can't predict injuries or how hot a team will be. I do predict this team to improve. Of course, if there aren't any major injuries too.
Within the conference, I see our record as winning more than 17. We can win 20 non-conference games. 17-13 and 20-6 equals to 37 wins. That prediction is right now. Once the season starts, I will probably change my prediction. I have a feeling we can be better than what I'm predicting.

The development of young players is the key to each season. With this, players who have struggled or injured the season before and have them perform well is another. 

I see the infield defense as superb, the outfield as deep, starting pitchers as we have never had in Cohen's years. 

Bottom line is, I see us in the postseason for the 5th consecutive year. Can we go to Omaha? Sure, we can. It all has to come together though.

No comments:

Post a Comment