Monday, January 19, 2015

2015 Season: Designated Hitter

Right

Reid Humphreys: when he is not playing outfield, I see him being the starter here. Once he gets experience, he will be a force.

Brent Rooker: a fantastic athlete. When Humphreys is in the OF and we need a right handed DH, I think he is the guy. Again, he just need some experience.

Joey Swinarski: he will be more of a pinch hitter than a DH this year, I think. Still has tons of potential as a hitter (not a bad throwing arm either).

Left

Luke Reynolds: he is known as a good hitter. He is yet another new player that needs experience. I expect him to really be good at the end of the season.

Cole Gordon: big power hitter. When he turns on a pitch, it will be hit hard. But he is a true freshman and needs experience. I see him as a pinch hitter also from the left side.

No comments:

Post a Comment