Friday, June 28, 2013

2014 Schedule

These are a listing of teams we play before the SEC season starts. Of course, this is what I read somewhere and from what I know they haven't signed a contract which means they can change.

We play Hofstra, Holy Cross, Michigan State and Eastern Illinois at home. The big one coming at spring break, we play at Arizona, 2012 National Champs. This is no big shock as our former AD Greg Byrne is now at Arizona. They will come to Dudy Noble in 2015.

I don't know this but I assume we would continue to play South Alabama, Memphis and of course, Southern Miss and Ole Miss in Pearl. They are building a minor league stadium in Biloxi so I am sure we will play there sometime in the future. We could play USM or South Alabama there.

I would think we would be playing Alcorn State or Ms Valley State too at home.

You would have to think a lot of teams want to play us now they we made a big splash in the CWS.

The SEC schedule is better in 2014. We start out at Georgia but I would think they would be better, they have a new coach. Vanderbilt and Arkansas at home, then on the road to LSU. Ole Miss at home, Missouri on the road, A and M at home, Auburn on the road, Tennessee at home then Alabama on the road. We don't play Florida, South Carolina or Kentucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment