Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My page descriptions

All important info for the rabid Miss State Baseball fan.

Roster--I have the roster broken down by position, you can't find that anywhere else. This is the roster MSU puts out on their website.  Also, after the July 15th deadline each year for signing drafted players, I will publish the tentative roster for the next year (by no means is this the final roster, I look on the MSU website for that).
Non-Conference Schedule--I have the opponents broken down by month with result of each game as it happens.
SEC Schedule--The 10 series are listed with location plus with results as it happens.
SEC Championship Race--The overall SEC Regular season championship is the big prize, so you can see where Miss State is in the standings plus who will make it to the SEC Tournament.
Players Honors--Pre and Post season honors in one place.
Commits/Signees--I have the commits listed out years in advance with capsules.
Professional Baseball--After a player leaves Miss State and starts playing pro baseball, he is listed here. You can see his progression to The Show here. The ultimate goal.
Other pages not yet added:
MLB Draft--I will list out the players/signees drafted with relevant info.
Statistics Page--Where does Miss State rank in the SEC and NCAA in key stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment