Tuesday, June 17, 2014

2015 Preview (Summer of 2014 Edition)

I know this is a bit early but lots of you want to know what to expect in 2015. I will do my best to explain it. First and foremost, I do expect more signees before school starts and I may not know about them. For instance, in 2013 I didn't know about Seth Heck until school started and look what he did! He is All-SEC. So expect another preview during the fall (maybe) but definitely after fall ball.

A few notes: July 1 is the first day schools can offer players officially. So for 2015 signees and beyond, there will be some commits coming for those years. The 2013 CWS run still has an affect on recruiting. July 18th is the last day players can sign with the MLB club that drafted him. We only have one that is unaccounted for, SS Dale Burdick who is unsigned and as of this writing hasn't said publicly what is intentions are.

So the following posts, I will break down per position.


No comments:

Post a Comment